You sometimes hurdle times where in you feel extremely down that you just want someone to throw you some inspirational quotes. Here are some selection of inspirational quotes and ways to apply it in real life.
1. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present. – Babatunde Olatunji
Most people, they set their future goals too high that it is almost impossible to reach it at a realistic timeframe. Stop complaining about the past. No matter what you do, time will never rewind itself on that day you made a mistake. So cherish the moment now. Who knows, you may regret the time that you never took a chance to ride that roller coaster when you still can.
2. Do not let what you cannot do stop you from doing what you can do. – John Wooden
This quote tells us that everyone has a weakness but that does not mean you do not have strength. You must be good at something and that is what you should cultivate.
3. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
This inspirational quote says that the heart of a champion always pursues his goals. That is why when they reach their aim, they often reap the sweetest glory for the reason that they rose after the fall.
4. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. – Oscar Wilde
True indeed, most people are solely on earth for mere extinction. The bible even tells us that we should do things in the name of the Lord. At the start of the day you should say, “I dedicate my work to you, oh Lord.” That way, you do not just exist, you are living. One distinction between living and existing is HAVING A PURPOSE.
5. The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. – Theodore Roosevelt
Of course, how can you achieve something if you do not act on it? You are a human being, not a thing who does not move or breathe.
6. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. – Elizabeth Bibesco
When we give or share something, we oftentimes expect something in return. But it is indeed always better to give than to receive. You may not be compensated here on earth, but God will not forget that good deed you just made.
7. If you want to be happy, be. -Leo Tolstoy
Most people wallow in sadness because they choose to. If your lover left you for another person, why mourn over them. There are more than 6 Billion people around the world and one of them can appreciate you even more and will be afraid of losing you. So choose to be happy instead.
8. Never tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon. -Anonymous
This is the real world and as crazy as it is, you are only limited by how far you think you can achieve. So do not stop achieving your dreams.
9. Everything is okay in the end, if it is not ok, then it is not the end. -Anonymous
This is one of the inspirational quotes that tell us not to give up. Challenges are already part of life what you need to do is keep going until everything falls into the right place.